The Capital City Men’s Chorus presents “Blame It On Broadway”, our special Valentine’s Cabaret performance!
Treat your special Valentine to dinner and one of the best shows in town, on February 11, 2018! Doors open at 6:30 PM, with show at 7:30 PM.
The men of the Capital City Men’s Chorus have put together another of their FABULOUS Valentine Cabaret performances! Featuring numbers by the full chorus, small ensembles, and soloists that will showcase some of the stellar selections of music that can only be found on the stages of Broadway!
This wonderfully intimate event will be back at one of our favorite places for Valentine’s Day, the beautiful Chateau Bellevue at 708 San Antonio Street in Downtown Austin. Featuring a three-course gourmet meal, with some of the finest entertainment Austin has to offer: The men of the Capital City Men’s Chorus! The chorus is pleased to announce that we will be joined by Austin’s favorite Emcee, Mr. Rob Faubion, for this year’s performance.
Doors open at 6:30 PM, Dinner at 7:00 PM, with the show starting at 7:30 PM.
Free parking is available in the chateau’s parking lot.
The Chateau Bellevue’s chef is preparing a delicious, three-course gourmet meal.
- First course – Salad
- Mixed Green Salad with grapefruit, dried cranberries, toasted almonds and a buttermilk poppy seed dressing
- Second Course – Entree (served with wine, tea or coffee) *
- Chicken Picatta with a lemon & caper sauce, served with roasted new potatoes with garlic & dill, and seasonal vegetables
- Pork Loin stuffed with spinach, bacon & smoked gouda cheese, served with roasted sweet potatoes and seasonal vegetables (this entree is gluten free)
- * Vegan option is available upon request. We must have the request for a vegan meal in by Sunday, February 5th.
- Third Course – Dessert
- Chocolate Mousse with fresh raspberries
Again, please make sure to get your tickets early, as seating for this event is very limited!
We look forward to seeing you at the show!