Event ticket sales cover only approximately 25% of the budget of the CCMC. Individuals who donate to the CCMC are the cornerstone to our ability to advance our mission. Your donations allow us to pay for commissioned works or arrangement, hire first rank musicians and performers to enhance our shows, provide scholarships for singers in financial distress, and so much more.
Your gift to the CCMC will be recognized in our concert programs and on our website.
Levels of giving:
- Supporters ($1-$99)
- Friends ($100-$249)
- Benefactors ($250-$499)
- Divas ($500-$999)
- Prodigy ($1,000-$1,999)
- Impresario ($2,000-$3,499)
- Virtuoso ($3,500 – $4,999)
- Maestro ($5,000+)
Monthly Giving Program
Your annual gift will be recognized immediately by signing up for our monthly giving program. We can conveniently receive your annual gift in monthly installments. Simply click on the recurring payments option on the donation page.
The CCMC accepts designated contributions that fit the mission, objectives, and plans of the CCMC. Specific areas of designated gifts include:
- Music Commissioning & Arranging Fund
- Equipment Purchasing Fund
To designate a gift, contact us for details of how to ensure your gift is ear marked appropriately.
Retail Match Programs
- Amazon Smile
- The Capital City Men’s Chorus is a participating non-profit organization in the Amazon Smile program. Please consider assigning the CCMC as your preferred recipient and help us continue to provide the central Texas area with quality entertainment and outreach!
We carefully manage our funds and 95 cents of every dollar received goes toward our mission and concerts. The CCMC has earned the GuideStar Exchange “Silver Participant Certification” for our transparency in reporting our mission and financial status.